Difference between revisions of "String theory"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:54, 11 December 2006
- String Theory by Joe Polchinski, two volumes, CUP, 1998: There are corrections listed on the Big Book of String homepage on Polchinski's homepage. Some of these corrections were made to the reprinting in 2000.
- Volume 1: An Introduction to the Bosonic String
- Volume 2: Superstring Theory and Beyond
- Superstring Theory by Michael Green, John Schwarz and Edward Witten, two volumes, CUP, 1988
- Volume 1: Introduction
- Volume 2: Loop Amplitudes, Anomalies and Phenomenology
- String Theory and M-Theory by Katrin Becker, Melanie Becker and John Schwarz, CUP 2006
- A First Course in String Theory by Barton Zwiebach, CUP
- Supersymmetry and String Theory: Beyond the Standard Model by Michael Dine, CUP 2007
- Gravity and Strings by Tomás Ortín, CUP 2004